- 1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
- 2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a small saucepan, combine rice and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 12-15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender. Add lime juice, cilantro and nutmeg; fluff with a fork. Yield: 3 cups
Reviews forCilantro-Lime Rice
"Really good and simple. I used brown rice and added black beans. I will add more cilantro and more lime juice next time."