Cilantro-Jalapeno Cheese Spread
Splashed with lime, this zippy favorite from Susan Riley in Allen, Texas makes a standout appetizer. It’s yummy spread on crackers. Or as an easy veggie dip, a fun alternative to junk food!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash salt
- Assorted crackers or fresh vegetables
- In a small food processor, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Serve with crackers or vegetables.