- 3-1/3 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- In a large skillet, saute corn, green pepper and onion in butter until tender. Stir in the cilantro and cumin; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCilantro Corn Saute
"Tastes good as is."
"A good recipe. I made a couple of substitutions to kick it up a notch. Added about 3 Tbsp of finely chopped Poblano pepper as I thought the recipe as written would be a bit bland. Also, used chopped purple onion to give it some color."