- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium onion, halved and sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Unroll crust into a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large nonstick skillet, saute chicken in 2 teaspoons oil until no longer pink. Sprinkle with seasoning mix; cook 30 seconds longer. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the peppers and onion in remaining oil for 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from the heat; stir in the salsa, pepper and reserved chicken.
- Spoon chicken mixture over crust; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 6-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCilantro Chicken Fajita Pizza
"This was pretty good but bland until I added more fajita seasoning to the chicken and veggies. Also need salt. My husband loved it..me not so much, but it's worth a second try."
"So good & easy to make. I always add more toppings"
"this pizza was delish! different and easy!"
"this recipe sounds excellent and i will try very soon... and to missm_home...whe u are choose to write a review on a ricipe don't take to opportunity to paste your own recipe. that is just so wrong in so many ways. don't you have any moral ethics or compation for the person who has written this recipe...what if it were done to you...how would you feel...hah?"