VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 quarts apple cider or juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 2-2/3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- In a large kettle, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; keep warm over low heat. Discard cinnamon stick before serving. Yield: 18 servings (about 3-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Cider House Punch in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p105