Cider House Punch
Every sip of this hot beverage tastes like apple pie. For the holidays, I like to float clove-studded orange slicecs in the punch bowl.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
Makes18 servings (about 3-1/2 quarts)
- 2 quarts apple cider or juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 2-2/3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick (3 inches)
- In a large kettle, combine all ingredients. Cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; keep warm over low heat. Discard cinnamon stick before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 122 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Cider House Apple Cinnamon Punch in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2007