Chutney Turkey Salad
Any mild white cheese can be substituted for the Monterey Jack.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, celery, raisins, cheese and onions. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chutney, ginger and pepper until blended. Pour over turkey mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 567 calories, 25g fat (7g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 520mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 11g fiber), 39g protein.
Originally published as Smoked Turkey Salad in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2005