Chutney Turkey Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup mango chutney, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- Fresh arugula or baby spinach leaves
- Thinly sliced red onion
- For sauce, mix 1/4 cup chutney, mustard and lime juice. In a large bowl, combine parsley, green onions, salt, pepper and remaining chutney. Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 1/2-in.-thick patties.
- Place burgers on a lightly oiled grill rack over medium heat or in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Grill, covered, or broil 3-4 in. from heat until a thermometer reads 165°, 5-7 minutes per side. Serve on buns with arugula, onion and sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 burger: 419 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1012mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Apr 11, 2013
Nice twist for turkey burgers. Quick and easy to make.
Jun 21, 2010
These turkey burgers were very tasty and easy to make. I doubled the chutney sauce to put on the hamburger buns. If you use lean turkey meat, be sure to cook them slowly and on low-medium heat so that they don't dry out.
Nov 21, 2008
The were the best! We have had them several times. They have now become a favorite. Highly recommend
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.