I like to garnish these grilled chicken breasts with fresh chives. They make a really delicious meal when serve with a tossed salad and dinner rolls. -Angie Ridgway of Fairfield, Nebraska
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Grill: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons sherry or apple juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 bone-in chicken breast halves (8 ounces each), skin removed
- In a small bowl, combine the chutney, sherry or apple juice, mustard and curry powder.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat, using a drip pan.
- Place chicken meaty side down over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 15-20 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with chutney mixture.