When you're looking for a dip with a difference, try this tangy blend from Zelda D Hoedt of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Made with yogurt and a healthy dash of curry, this dip goes great with all kinds of veggies.
Recommended: 55 Snacks for Your March Madness Party
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 medium green pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chutney, onions and curry powder. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut top off green pepper; remove seeds and membrane. Fill with dip. Serve with vegetables. Yield: about 1 cup.
Originally published as Chutney Dip in Taste of Home December/January 2005, p47