- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Crackers, bread cubes and apples slices
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Shape into a ball and roll in walnuts. Press parsley into ball; cover and chill until serving. Serve with crackers, bread cubes and apple slices.
2 tablespoons: 99 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 254mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.