Chutney Cheddar Spread
This is a quick appetizer to make with ingredients I have on hand in the kitchen. —Regina Costlow, East Brady, Pennsylvania
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 1 cup
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup chutney
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Assorted crackers
- In a food processor, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until mixture achieves spreading consistency. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers.