Chunky Vegetable Dip
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped radishes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cider or tarragon vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into a cup
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve in a pepper cup with vegetables for dipping.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 42 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 160mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Aug 17, 2011
This is good with low-fat sour cream - I prefer rice vinegar - more mild.Note: When you scoop out the pepper, let drain on a paper towel; I find it keeps the dip from becoming watery.
Jul 11, 2009
using reduced fat sour cream couls reduce the saturated fat content, which heart patients need to do.