Chunky Oatmeal Cookies
Chunky Oatmeal Cookies dotted with M&M's are sure to satisfy adults and kids alike. Donna Borth, Lowell, Michigan, made these flourless cookies to serve at a housewarming party.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 12 eggs
- 1 package (32 ounces) brown sugar
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 18 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 jars (1 pound each) peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup vanilla extract
- 8 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- In a bowl, combine eggs and sugars. Add butter; mix well. Add oats. Add the peanut butter, cinnamon, vanilla and baking soda; mix well. stir in chocolate chips and M&M's.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten if desired. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until set.
Editor's NoteThis recipe does not use flour.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 163 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Chunky Oatmeal Cookies in Taste of Home February/March 1999