Chunky Nut ‘n’ Chip Cookies
These bars are packed with oats, peanut butter, chocolate chips and pecans.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min./batch
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until blended. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.