Chunky Fruit and Nut Relish
I tuck a glass jar of this colorful relish into Christmas gift baskets along with cookies and fudge. Its tasty medley of fruits and nuts is delicious served with ham or poultry. —Donna Brockett, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Cook: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and cut up
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup DOLE® pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- In a large saucepan, bring cranberries, sugar and orange juice to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cranberries pop, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in peaches, pecans, pineapple and raisins. Cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.