I tuck a glass jar of this colorful relish into Christmas gift baskets along with cookies and fudge. Its tasty medley of fruits and nuts is delicious served with ham or poultry. —Donna Brockett, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
Recommended: 25 Gorgeous Grape Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (12 ounces each) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and cut up
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- In a large saucepan, bring cranberries, sugar and orange juice to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 8-10 minutes or until cranberries pop.
- Remove from heat; stir in peaches, pecans, pineapple and raisins. Cool. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Fruit and Nut Relish Condiment in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p15