Although this may sound like an "interesting" grouping of flavors, it has never let me down. Recipe requests are guaranteed as people try to guess the secret ingredient...it's mango.
Recommended: Top 10 Salsa Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 medium cucumbers, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Chunky Cucumber Salsa in Light & Tasty February/March 2005, p16
Reviews forChunky Cucumber Salsa
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 19, 2010
"Very yummy salsa"