Chunky Corn Dip
This Southwestern-style dip is easy to whip up in advance and keep in the fridge until serving time. Chopped jalapeno peppers add a nice kick.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 can (4-1/4 ounces) chopped ripe olives
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- Tortilla chip scoops
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and cumin. Stir in the corn, onions, olives and jalapenos. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 202 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Corn Dip in Country Woman Christmas 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.