Chunky Bloody Mary Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 9 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the tomatoes, onions and salt. Refrigerate until serving.
- Transfer to a serving bowl with a slotted spoon; serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 19 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Jul 20, 2014
I thought this was great. I substituted an extra 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice in place of the lime, and I poured in some tomato juice because I like my salsa to be more wet. I bet this would be great over grilled fish too!
Jan 21, 2011
The name does not suit the salsa recipe.
Sep 4, 2008
How awesome, spicy and refreshing....
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.