Chunky Bloody Mary Salsa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 9 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the tomatoes, onions and salt. Refrigerate until serving.
- Transfer to a serving bowl with a slotted spoon; serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup: 19 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 20, 2014
I thought this was great. I substituted an extra 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice in place of the lime, and I poured in some tomato juice because I like my salsa to be more wet. I bet this would be great over grilled fish too!
Jan 21, 2011
The name does not suit the salsa recipe.
Sep 4, 2008
How awesome, spicy and refreshing....