- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 can (28 ounces) barbecue-flavored baked beans
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 4-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 12 whole wheat tortilla (8 inches), warmed
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the beans, corn and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; cook 1-2 minutes longer.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup off center on each tortilla; top with lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream. Roll up. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forChuck Wagon Wraps
"If you are going to try this recipe leave out the corn. First time I did not and ended up throwing out a lot of food. My wife and I agreed that what was wrong was the corn and we reduced the Worcestershire sauce to 2 teaspoons and added 2 tablespoons Jack Daniels BBQ sauce."
"I made it as directed in the recipe but I didn't like it. I feel bad that I have to waste food and throw it away. The combination of beans, corn and meat just wasn't good even thought I like all of those ingredients."
"My whole family LOVED these! And it's comes together really fast which is a bonus on a work night. I couldn't find BBQ baked beans so used fat-free vegetarian baked beans with a little BBQ sauce and BBQ seasoning. Will be making this again soon!"
"We absolutely love this recipe. I've been making it for many years now because when 7/7 people in our large family love it, it's a keeper! I do use canned corn, use the cheese as a topping and always drain the grease off of any meat we eat. This is a perfect quick and easy recipe for any time of year. easy to adjust to make it your own as well."
"I make this all the time, my family loves it."
"This was pretty tasty. Decided against using the corn, but am sure it would taste equally good had I left it in."
"I have made this many times. I only use 1/2lb of beef and I use canned corn. I also don't mix the cheese in with the meat and use it as a topping instead."