- 12 slices white and/or wheat bread, frozen
- Christmas tree cookie cutter (about 3-1/2 inches)
- Plastic drinking straw
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup red or green jelly or jam
- Pastry bag or small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag
- Cut bread into trees with cookie cutter. Using the straw, punch holes into six trees; set aside. Spread remaining trees with peanut butter and jelly. Top with trees that have holes; fill holes with additional jelly using the pastry bag. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChristmas Tree Sandwiches
"I made these for my grandson's kindergarten class. Everyone came to see them and none were left. A definite winner!"