Keep plenty of this fun, munchable snack on hand for carolers, neighbors and other drop-in visitors. You’ll be glad you did!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 8 miniature candy canes, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl. In a microwave, melt white baking chips; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn and stir until coated. Add the M&M's, candy canes and peanuts.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 376 calories, 21g fat (9g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 183mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Christmas Popcorn in Country Woman Christmas 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.