Keep plenty of this fun, munchable snack on hand for carolers, neighbors and other drop-in visitors. You’ll be glad you did!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3.3 ounces) butter-flavored microwave popcorn
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 1 cup red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 8 miniature candy canes, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- Microwave popcorn according to package directions. Transfer to a large bowl. In a microwave, melt white baking chips; stir until smooth. Pour over popcorn and stir until coated. Add the M&M's, candy canes and peanuts.
- Immediately spread onto waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.