- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix, apple, almonds and cherries; toss to combine. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, milk, applesauce, salt, paprika and pepper until blended. Pour over coleslaw mixture; toss to coat. Gently stir in mandarin oranges. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forChristmas Coleslaw
"What a delicious recipe! I didn't have any almonds on hand so I substituted cashews. My husband and I really enjoyed this coleslaw and I will definitely be making it again!"