Christmas Bears Snack Mix
This sweet-salty finger food is perfect for packing in holiday bags to give as gifts or stocking stuffers. Plus, you'll need just moments to make it.—Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 2-1/2 quarts
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups chocolate bear-shaped crackers
- 2 cups miniature cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 cups red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 1 cup red and green gummy bears
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 300 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Christmas Bears Snack Mix in Country Woman Christmas 2010
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.