Chow Mein with Chicken Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) condensed chicken with rice soup, undiluted
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1. In a bowl, combine soups and milk. Stir in chicken. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 minutes; stir. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and noodles are crisp. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 404 calories, 20g fat (6g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 1324mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Chow Mein with Chicken
"This is one of our family's favorite quick recipes! I double it, & add a can of Chinese vegetables & one can of baby corn along with all the other ingredients. Yum! Rarely have leftovers, & if I do, they're gone before bedtime! The chow mein noodles add great crunch & flavor!"
"It was pretty salty and didn't keep well for leftovers because of the chow mein noodles."