Chow Mein Turkey Salad Recipe
Friends and family tease that I'm welcome at any gathering as long as I have this crunchy salad in tow! Soy sauce and chow-mein noodles give it a slightly Asian flavor.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1. In a bowl, combine the turkey, celery, peas and onions. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Add to turkey mixture and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 2. Just before serving, stir in chow mein noodles and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 598 calories, 47g fat (7g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 626mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Chow Mein Turkey Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC