Guests will wipe the bowl clean when you set out this spicy cheese dip from our Test Kitchen. Serve it with tortilla chips or even vegetable dippers.
Recommended: 45 Totally Fall Recipes With Canned Pumpkin
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 pound uncooked chorizo
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) white Mexican dipping cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Crumble chorizo into a large skillet; cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until fully cooked. Drain. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the peppers, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in cayenne and chorizo; heat through.
- Heat cheese according to package directions; stir into meat mixture. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Chorizo Cheese Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p223
Reviews forChorizo Cheese Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2011
"I live in AZ and nobody , but nobody knows what " mexican dipping cheese is ""