- 1/2 pound uncooked chorizo
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cartons (12 ounces each) white Mexican dipping cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Crumble chorizo into a large skillet; cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until fully cooked. Drain. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute the peppers, onion and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in cayenne and chorizo; heat through.
- Heat cheese according to package directions; stir into meat mixture. Serve warm with tortilla chips. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forChorizo Cheese Dip
"I live in AZ and nobody , but nobody knows what " mexican dipping cheese is ""