Chops with Potato Gravy
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cooked bone-in pork loin chops (1 to 1-1/4 inches thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- Thaw pork chops if frozen. Place in a skillet; sprinkle with garlic salt, poultry seasoning and pepper. Spread soup over chops.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 285 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 1659mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 21g protein.
Jan 27, 2012
Great recipe for two. So many recipes are for 4-6. Now I make them reserving the remaining chops in the freezer for this recipe. Fast and down home good!
Nov 16, 2009
Thus dish was fast, easy and full of flavor. I used boneless chops and seasoned with pepper, garlic powder and seasoned salt. The pork was very tender. The whole family
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.