- 6 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (6 ounces) herb stuffing mix
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup dried cherries or cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Place half of the stuffing mixture in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Top with pork and remaining stuffing mixture. Cook, covered, on low until pork is tender, about 3 hours. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChops with Fruit Stuffing
"Didn't think the flavor was good considering all of the ingredients. The pork was dry."
"Unfortunately my new crockpot was just too hot, even on low, so the stuffing burned a bit and the pork chops were dry. The flavors were still good, so I'll just make some adjustments next time. I'll use about half the dried cherries and give them a quick chop. I'll also add some more broth and bake it covered in the oven."
"This stuffing is sooo good! I like to make it with chicken."
"These are delicious!! Best stuffing ever! Will definitely make this again!!"