- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (6.2 ounces) fried rice and vermicelli mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 jar (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil on both sides; remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, saute rice mix in butter for 2 minutes. Stir in the water, mushrooms and contents of rice seasoning packet.
- Place pork chops over rice mixture; drizzle with soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover; simmer 2-5 minutes longer or until rice is tender and meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forChops with Fried Rice
"I thought this was Ok but not great. The meat was tough and the only flavor I could taste was salt."
"easy and my family loved it."