VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4-1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with garlic and onion, undrained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro or parsley
- Rub chili powder over both sides of pork chops. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown chips on both sides in oil; drain. Add the corn, tomatoes and olives. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 12-16 minutes or until meat is tender and juices run clear. Remove chops and keep warm. Stir cilantro into corn mixture; serve over chops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chops with Corn Salsa in Country Woman July/August 2002, p35
Reviews forChops with Corn Salsa
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2011
"I love it."