This dish has traveled with me to many potlucks and picnics, where it's always met with rave reviews. It's one of my favorite salads because it's so simple to prepare.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (5 ounces) pimiento-stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 141 calories, 11g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 667mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Feb 14, 2009
I've made something similar and added marinated artichoke hearts and used homemade Italian dressing. It's been a hit at the gatherings I've taken it to, and it's adaptable as to amounts. Just use what's on hand or what feels comfortable.