- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (5 ounces) stuffed olives, drained and chopped
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Catalina salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forChopped Salad
"I've made something similar and added marinated artichoke hearts and used homemade Italian dressing. It's been a hit at the gatherings I've taken it to, and it's adaptable as to amounts. Just use what's on hand or what feels comfortable."