- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) cornbread/muffin mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine cornbread mixes. In another bowl, beat eggs, cottage cheese and butter. Stir into cornbread mixes just until moistened. Fold in broccoli and onion.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forChopped Broccoli Cornbread
"This was so easy to make and kids LOVED it! Will recommend to friends and family for sure!"
"I'd rate this a 5/5. I made it without the onion since my husband doesn't care for onion. It was very moist. Next time I may try adding some cheddar cheese to the recipe to add to the delicious flavor."