Chocolaty Pecan Pie Recipe
Here's a nice variation of a rich old-fashioned pecan pie that's a breeze to make.
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, chips, butter and vanilla until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 528 calories, 29g fat (8g saturated fat), 92mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium, 67g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Chocolaty Pecan Pie
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2016
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC