VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups pecan halves
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, chips, butter and vanilla until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Pecan Pie in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p80
Reviews forChocolaty Pecan Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2016