Chocolaty Christmas Snack Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pound dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 pound mixed nuts
- 5 cups red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 839 calories, 50g fat (22g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 93g carbohydrate (69g sugars, 7g fiber), 15g protein.
Aug 16, 2008
I was thinking that if your family is like mine, and not a big fan of raisins, you could use dried apple chips instead....although the chocolate covered raisins are always eaten first, plain raisins are a no-no.
Jun 5, 2008
I was thinking about using this for a family reunion, will be a good snack for hiking and playing
Apr 24, 2008
i can't wait to try this! it'll be great for making little gift bags for my friends come christmastime. i never have the time or money for that matter to get everyone at school gifts..this sounds simple and yummy!