Chocolaty Christmas Snack Mix
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pound dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 pound mixed nuts
- 5 cups red and green milk chocolate M&M's
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate-covered raisins
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 839 calories, 50g fat (22g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 93g carbohydrate (69g sugars, 7g fiber), 15g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 16, 2008
I was thinking that if your family is like mine, and not a big fan of raisins, you could use dried apple chips instead....although the chocolate covered raisins are always eaten first, plain raisins are a no-no.
Jun 5, 2008
I was thinking about using this for a family reunion, will be a good snack for hiking and playing
Apr 24, 2008
i can't wait to try this! it'll be great for making little gift bags for my friends come christmastime. i never have the time or money for that matter to get everyone at school gifts..this sounds simple and yummy!