Chocolate Zebra Clusters
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1-1/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1-1/4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2-1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Line two baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside. In a microwave, melt chips and 7 oz. white candy coating at 70% power; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and cereal. Cool slightly; fold in marshmallows. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- In microwave, melt shortening and remaining candy coating; stir until smooth. Transfer to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a small hole in the corner of bag. Drizzle over clusters. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 166 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 18, 2017
I made these for a Christmas party. I barely got to taste them they were devoured so fast. I also made some with peanut butter chips. Easy and tasty recipe. It's a keeper!
Oct 25, 2011
Love these. Very easy to make. I include these in my Christmas goody trays I give to my favorite people. I have received rave reviews about these clusters.