Chocolate Zebra Clusters
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1-1/4 cups salted peanuts
- 1-1/4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 2-1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- Line two baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside. In a microwave, melt chips and 7 oz. white candy coating at 70% power; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and cereal. Cool slightly; fold in marshmallows. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- In microwave, melt shortening and remaining candy coating; stir until smooth. Transfer to a pastry or plastic bag; cut a small hole in the corner of bag. Drizzle over clusters. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 166 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 40mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 18, 2017
I made these for a Christmas party. I barely got to taste them they were devoured so fast. I also made some with peanut butter chips. Easy and tasty recipe. It's a keeper!
Oct 25, 2011
Love these. Very easy to make. I include these in my Christmas goody trays I give to my favorite people. I have received rave reviews about these clusters.