"I was inspired to create this rich dessert after seeing a similar recipe in our newspaper," writes Sunny Goodyear of Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. "I love that it frees up my oven for the main course. It is easy and wonderful!"
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 3 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 teaspoon butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1-1/4 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 tablespoon semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon hot water
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until blended. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- For glaze, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, butter and corn syrup; stir in water until smooth. Drizzle over wraps.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 459 calories, 32g fat (13g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 539mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 3g fiber), 14g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Wraps in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009