Chocolate Waffle Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 dozen
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in chocolate. Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a preheated waffle iron. Bake for 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jun 9, 2014
These do not work in a Belgian waffler....don't waste the ingredients
Oct 27, 2013
I love these little cookies! They are just the right about of chocolate & so easy to make! I make 4 little cookies at a time. People are surprised to see a 'waffle' cookie.
Jul 16, 2011
The cookie batter was way to thick. I ended up adding in 1/4cup of milk and another egg. My brother thought they were awful!!!This is defiently not a keeper!!!