Chocolate Waffle Cookies
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 dozen
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Beat in chocolate. Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1 in. apart onto a preheated waffle iron. Bake for 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Jun 9, 2014
These do not work in a Belgian waffler....don't waste the ingredients
Oct 27, 2013
I love these little cookies! They are just the right about of chocolate & so easy to make! I make 4 little cookies at a time. People are surprised to see a 'waffle' cookie.
Jul 16, 2011
The cookie batter was way to thick. I ended up adding in 1/4cup of milk and another egg. My brother thought they were awful!!!This is defiently not a keeper!!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.