- 1/3 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 10 wafers)
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 1 tablespoon caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 4-in. springform pan.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined. Transfer half of the mixture to another bowl; stir in fudge topping. Pour remaining cream cheese mixture into crust. Top with chocolate mixture. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Drizzle caramel topping over cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Turtle Cheesecake
"Delicious! Made it for Valentines day for my Husband... LOVE IT. I also put hot fudge sauce on it along with the caramel. =)"