- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 60 wafers)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss wafer crumbs with brown sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 13x9-in. pan. Bake until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- For topping, place butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir 1 minute. Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven; let stand 2 minutes. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand until chips have softened. Spread evenly over top; sprinkle with pecans. Cool completely before cutting. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews forChocolate Toffee Crunchies
"Good and easy"
"Delicious- and so easy to make!!"
"Great taste! made a couple times already and it disappears way too fast! Taste just like a heath bar."
"Very yummy and easy to make!"