- 1-1/4 cups refrigerated Lightened-Up Holiday Cookie Dough
- 1 cup (6 ounces) dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup vanilla or white chips, melted
- Press dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan (dough will be thin). Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Allow chips to soften for a few minutes, then spread over bars. Drop spoonfuls of melted vanilla chips over top; cut through chocolate with a knife to swirl. Let stand until set. Cut into bars.