- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 3 squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate, melted
- Whipped cream, optional
- Sprinkle crumbs over bottom and sides of a lightly greased 9-in. springform pan. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add sugar; beat 1 minute. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add orange juice and peel; beat at medium speed for 2-3 minutes. Reserve 1-1/4 cups filling and pour remaining into pan. Blend chocolate into reserved filling, then drop by spoonfuls over filling in pan and swirl with a knife. Place on middle oven rack with a pan of water on lower rack. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until set. Turn oven off and allow cheesecake to sit for 2 hours. Refrigerate 3-4 hours or overnight. Carefully remove sides of pan before cutting. Serve with whipped cream if desired. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forChocolate Swirl Cheesecake
"Delicious recipe. I love the addition of orange to the cheesecake. It was very tasty!"
"I just took this out of the oven, after the 75 minutes and the top was browned. I think the cooking time listed is too long."