Chocolate Sundae Pie
"I keep one of these cool and creamy chocolate desserts in my freezer at all times," relates Barbara Soyars from Danville, Virginia. "I've taken it to church suppers and family get-togethers, and it's always a hit."
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + freezing
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 4 teaspoons baking cocoa
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add milk and cocoa; beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and pecans. Cover and freeze overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 398 calories, 22g fat (11g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 178mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Sundae Pie in Quick Cooking March/April 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.