- 3 milk chocolate Toblerone candy bars (3.52 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Pear slices, cubed cake, large marshmallows and/or macaroon cookies
- In a small heavy saucepan, combine candy bars and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until blended. Remove from the heat; stir in rum.
- Transfer to a small fondue pot and keep warm. Serve with dippers of your choice. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews forChocolate Rum Fondue
"I served with pound cake cubes, strawberries, big marshmallows, and fresh pineapple. Delicious!"
"This was a wonderful treat. I made 1/2 the recipe because it was only my husband and myself. Very creamy fondue."