Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- Frozen pound cake, thawed
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook over low heat until caramels, chips and butter are melted, about 15 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Transfer to a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker or fondue pot. Serve warm with pound cake or fruit.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 120 calories, 6g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 57mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 11, 2010
I have already made this recipe twice and making again for a 3rd time. it is PERFECT the way it is. Nice, creamy, and not too overly sweet. Always a party pleaser! If you dont have a fondue pot, jut use a small crock pot on low, but after awhile turn crock pot off or fondue will burn.
Apr 30, 2009
The BEST recipe. We had this in addition to a birthday cake for a party and the fondue was a hit! The entire cake was left, but all of the fondue was gone!
Feb 15, 2009
I tried this recipe for Valentine's Day-my husband and I absolutely loved it!!! I substituted the raspberry jelly for blackberry....so good! Very easy to make. :)
Feb 10, 2009
I can't wait to try this recipe, it sounds delicious. Plus, yay for Ft. Riley!
Jan 1, 2009
I thought the combination of carmel, chocolate and raspberries interesting, so I tried the recipe. It was very good! It took a little longer to melt all the caramels.