VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- Nonpareils, sprinkles and/or ground nuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips. Stir in the corn syrup, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in raisins until evenly coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Roll truffles in nonpareils, sprinkles or nuts. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Chocolate Raisin Truffles in Taste of Home December/January 2001, p9
Reviews forChocolate Raisin Truffles
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 3, 2011
"Hey, Diane.. Bekki Shanklin here.. please contact me.. [email protected]love your recipes!! YU-HUUUMMMM!!!"