Chocolate Raisin Truffles
These sweet morsels have wonderful flavor and are inexpensive to make. —Diane Hixon, Niceville, Florida
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- Nonpareils, sprinkles and/or ground nuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips. Stir in the corn syrup, confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth. Stir in raisins until evenly coated.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Roll truffles in nonpareils, sprinkles or nuts.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 61 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 9mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Raisin Truffles in Taste of Home December/January 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.